Monday, July 18, 2011

Things I Wanna Do With My Soon To Be Skinny Life

This is a list of things that I would like to do when I am my future skinny self.  In no particular order:

  • Bungee Jump
  • Sky Dive
  • Dance in a cage
  • Hang Glide
  • Zip Line over the Grand Canyon (I'm sure this is possible...)
  • Scuba Dive
  • Dance in a cage while surrounded by sharks
  • Lay naked on a beach
  • Learn how to surf
  • Cartwheel for one mile
  • Pole Dance (and get paid to do it.)
  • Run a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and then a Marathon (those will be in that order) 
  • Climb more mountains
  • Rock Climb
  • Become a personal trainer
  • Learn how to country line dance
  • write a book about my WLS journey
  • Marry a New York Ranger

This is just what popped into my head now.  I'll be adding to this list as time goes on and my ass gets skinnier.  

2 comments:

  1. Dear Katielove,

    If you move to Ohio then we can do all of this together! Lol. Dance in a cage?! hahaha.

    Love always,
    Gracelou Freebush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of these are on my list too! No one will go skydiving with me though :(

    ReplyDelete